Sunday 1 February 2015

2015!!! - Plans?!

Woah! I can't believe it's now officially the second month of 2015! Where has time gone!? Anyway, today's blog post is going to be all about PLANS. Now, I'm one of those people who don't really like to plan ahead too much as I'll never know what will happen tomorrow, let alone weeks from now. So... this is pretty weird for me to write a blog post about. If you happen to be interested in what I have in store for you guys for later on, then keep on reading!

YOUTUBE VIDEO SCHEDULE
Ever since I gained an audience on YouTube, I knew that I wanted to create a video schedule for certain days of the week or month in which I upload videos. Though, that's not going to always work out, right? So as of now, I do not have a consistent, steady video content. I'll upload as much as I can, whenever I can and if I need to make further changes, I will.

BLOGSPOT
I do try to update you guys on things on my blog as much as possible, but sometimes I forget. In fact, I end up making posts on my instagram (@sisterx4ever) or on my twitter(@sisterx4ever) updating you guys instead. From now on, I really want to get back in the whole blog writing thing because I really enjoy just sitting down and talking to you all. Well, in this case, typing to you all. 

YOUTUBE VIDEO CONTENT
So I actually made an Instagram post about this, but I will say it here anyway. When I create content to put up on my channel, I like to have it so that I'm proud of it and that you guys enjoy it as well. Though I can easily make 5 minute poorly edited and filmed videos, I don't want to. I don't want to sound too big headed or anything, but when I actually take time and put effort into my videos, the result of it is so much better. 

That pretty much sums up today's blog post. I hope you found it somewhat interesting? 

Lots of Love, Shirley.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment