Sunday 16 August 2015

Where I've Been + Exclusive INFO!

     Originally, I was going to make this as an "UPDATES" video on YouTube, but than I realized that it would probably turn out to be really boring. So instead, I am writing this blog post so that those of you who do want to know some updates, can know some updates, and those of you who aren't interested in updates, don't have to be put through a 10 minute long video of me talking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Hello Everybody! So as you may all know, I have not been very active on social media recently. I thought it would be fitting to just let you guys know why keeping up with social media lately has been a struggle for me; since at the end of the day, you are my viewers  lovely viewers. 

     Recently, I have wanted to just start over my channel content. Looking back, there isn't really one video where I feel truly proud of for making, and it sucks to say that as I have dedicated the past 2 and a 1/2 years of my life working on the channel. Though I can't really get myself around to uploading a video once a week, I am here to tell you that I will start off slow, and upload at least 1 video, a video that I feel I've truly put 110% into, every 2-4 months. I know not everyone may want to sit at their computer desk refreshing the subscriptions box for 4 months, but if that's what I go to do, then that is what I'm going to start with. This change is only temporary, and once I feel that I have what it takes to upload even more videos, then I will do so. 

     Also, I will be introducing some skits to my channel very soon; but don't worry, that doesn't mean I won't continue the type of videos I currently do on "my" channel. 

     With everything cleared up now, I am so excited to just start fresh on the Sisterx4Ever channel, and have it be like a Sisterx4Ever 2.0 thing. 

Have a great day, night, evening, afternoon,...rest of the day!
Shirley xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment